About Me

My photo
Pensacola, FLorida, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Fairhope, Gulf Breeze & The Eastern Shore, Florida, Alabama Gulf Coast, Perdido Key, United States
Hi and welcome to my blog. My name is Pam Roberts, and I am an avid gardener, artist and florist. I design florals using garden flowers - much like you would pick from your grandmother's garden. Along with my weddings, I offer Workshops - where I teach you how to entwine your own wreaths. These workshops are a fun way to spend the morning and are a great way to spend time with friends and family.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Bridal Bouquet of Peonies, Cabbage roses, spray roses & bridal wreath for Brooke...


Brooke's peony bouquet is wrapped in antique Edwardian Lace and pinned with pearl head pins.



Here we have the bridal bouquet for Brooke - with Sarah Bernhardt Peonies, light pink peonies, cabbage roses, majolica spray roses and bridal wreath - For the bridesmaids a touch of green vibernum and cabbage roses & tulips and a sweet little "toss me" bouquet! Click to enjoy full screen!








No comments: